Saturday, April 3, 2010

2ND ANNIVERSARY OF HAMD WRITING WITH 2000 VERSES

FAN AND FOLLOWERS WORLD WIDE COMMENTS ON COMPLETION OF 2 YEARS ON 4TH APIRL 2010 WITH WRITING OF 2000 VERSES OF HAMD/SUFI SONG OUT OF 10000 PROJECTED
BY PANDIT MUSTAFA ARIF, DELHI



  • That's what's up mos' definitely a great thing is a good thing and a good thing is a great thing for sure! – Asil Salam from New California commented on Blog of Pandit Mustafa in Myspace.

  • Dhikr is the thing. I hope you complete the longest sufi ramayana. May be during intervals you can publish them here.As long as we have love for the fellow humans, this world is beautiful and plentiful. I do hope your numbers grow.I enjoyed my visit to Ajmer.-bala Krishna, Vienna,24-03-2010

  • May Allah reward you and protect you on your trip!! Inshallah you will be the new record holder!!!!- A muslim girl from New York, United States

  • As Salaamu' Alaikum Brother Mustafa... And May Allah; Al Barr; The Source Of All Goodness Guide and Protect You In Your Endeavors... Masha' Allah... Fi Aman Allah... Sultan Abdul Hafiz-Bilal, OCEANSIDE, California
    United States


  • Ustad Amjad Ali Khancommented

    Khuda aapko apki manzil tak pahunchaye aur kamyab kare.

  • May Allah reward you and protect you on your trip!! Inshallah you will be the new record holder!!!!- A muslim girl from New York, United States

  • As Salaamu' Alaikum Brother Mustafa... And May Allah; Al Barr; The Source Of All Goodness Guide and Protect You In Your Endeavors... Masha' Allah... Fi Aman Allah... Sultan Abdul Hafiz-Bilal, OCEANSIDE, California
    United States

  • ....· I couldnt wait after hearing your verses of hamd in your voice ,To convey my feelings, Allah showers all his blessing on you, It has been writen by the guidence of the almighty and it is the need of the hour for us .Words can not describe the emotion i experienced hearing the hamd .Soul receives from soul that knowledge, therefore not by book nor from tongue If knowledge of mysteries come after emptiness of mind, that is illumination of heart. I will be highly honoured to be of some help to you although i am nothing compared to the project you have taken up and Inshaallah you will complete it by His help. In the word of Rumee the great sufee poet- Don't look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest. ... O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.' Rumi – HAMID HASAN, BANGLAA ..FILM.. DIRECTOR ...... ..·

  • Would love to read a bit of your literature...let me know whenever it is accessible on your page or a web site or else...greetings! - Guillaum Barraud , ....Paris.., ..France....

  • Your projects sound interesting. Would love to read your poetry soon. keep in touch. Best wishes, MOHAMED ABBAS ASSANI, 'Sitar & Tabla Player' , ....Leeds.., ..United Kingdom.....

  • My name is Joshua, I'm a disciple of Ms. Patel. Your poem sounds absolutely fascinating. I'm sure my Guruji would be very interested in it as well. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help. Tat Tvam Asi! namaste, Josh. - Hasu Patel, Classical, ....WESTLAKE.., ..Ohio.. ..United States....,

  • Here's wishing you all the very best in your labour of love... it certainly sounds like a very interesting project. Thanks for adding us as Friends. All the best, Sanjo and Chandrani, Acoustic / Pop / Alternative, Acoustic / Pop / Alternative, ....New Delhi.., ..India........

  • Best of luck with this worthwhile task, pleasure to have you on board. 'Guitar Virtuoso DAVE SHARMAN ' United Kingdom

  • Salaam alaikum and Ramadan Mubarak. I keep trying to write to you but your page is set to 'away'. How do I read your 'longest hamd'? Do you have it posted somewhere? May Allah reward you the best........ moonlight mystic, ....TUCSON.., ..Arizona.. ..United States....

  • I admire your steadfast belief and I wish you every success with your project. But I cannot put myself forward as I am a non-believer and indeed if I am wrong I will find out on the day of judgement. Please send me the poem when it is done I would love to read it. Till then may you find blessings for your work. Fayyaz Virji, Jazz / Soundtracks / Film music / ....Classical.., ..UK........

  • Congratulation for completing the hamd. Would u pliz e-mail me the Hamd, so that I can listen tke cre Allah Hafiz - Kulsum S. BANO- Fiji....

  • I like it also. it's from ndptrsn55444676. would you show us your 500 verses? i would really appreciate it. ....Lia Ravelo Kalookan City.., ..Philippines........

  • Mustafa, you are doing such a wonderful job for Our Lord. You are an inspiration to him and all who know you. Please keep up his good work. Take care and God has Blessed you. – ....Gail.., ..MT.... United State.....

  • My friend more greeze to your elbow. keep it up and keep up the faith. keep up the good work of spreeding the word through writing and music. Allah richly bless you. have a lovely day - Linda Nanna, ....Accra.... ....Ghana........

  • If it is his will, it will be done,maybe not on time but done nontheless, I give you much credit and bestow strenghth upon my brother this great task Which reminds me of this. Kashf al-asrar wa ..uddat al-abrar. by al-Maybudi The Unveiling of the secrets and the harness of the righteous.- Carpe Diem, ....Delft.... ....Netherlands........

  • Masha Allah, Keep up the good work Mustafa bhai - Safaraz Magus, ....Bangalore.... ....India

  • ........I want to appriciate you for your writing about holy pak quran,I dont know about you anything,though I am getting mail as a friend how ?I am from bangladesh,I dont know english,only few.But I can read & understand. I want to know where are you staying?I like & love allah pak,sobhanhuthaala.from my childhood,My mom was pious,29th may is her 1st death anniversary.I missed her lots.- Hurain Dhaka ....Bangladesh........

  • Good job.........have a great day - Lady Tweets Fellsmere, FL , ....United States.... ....

  • I'm so happy to hear that you would work on that program, since (honestly) I'm also not good enough with arabic and reciting Quran.. and if you need a translator for Indonesian or others, I'm very happy to put my hands on it. And hope your work bring a good payment in jannah, I'm also like to read HAMD or making it but I never to put a work on a HAMD for Allah.. since your articles was put in this site.. I'm plan to making it either... If you need anything thats require IT (plan to make software or other.. translate).. well that's my specialize and i'll give you for free if its for for Allah and glory for IsLam – Combody, You brother in ....Indonesia........

  • Much is destroyed but the real message of still gets through, May you be blessed with many years more. I just watched Kutlar Vadisi, we have much to do yet, and I see you doing his work. May your Praise give you Honor and Strenghth in this bittersweet life. 'Allah was known to the pre-Islamic . . . Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities' (Encyclopedia off Islam, I:406, ed. Gibb). I love him too All the Best!!! Charlie I am Carpe Diem ....Delft.... ....Netherlands....

  • Jazaak Allah saif - Saif, Karachi-Pakistan

  • Congratulation's really happy for u for all ur achievement in wat u do...may Allah bless u n give u more inspiration in future! - Zilaa, ....Petaling Jaya.., ..Malaysia....

  • you are really doing a great job, I am with you and always will be by your side. Domum Bejja, ....Rainbow City.., ..Uganda....

  • Hi, you have a very noble idea of uniting humanity. i support you with that. God, Allah Yaweh, whatever is the name, He is the only proof of life we have.we must love each other! - Paula Besas, ....Davao City.., ..Philippines....Good luck in your project.- Ersvam, ....Dutton.., ..Romania....

  • I am very interst with qur'an, can I know your activities? – Alpepa, ....Semarang.., ..Indonesia.....Inshallah

  • I would like to take part in this project. And we can set up an internet meeting soon. Since i just got my yahoo messenger again. So in what way exactly can I help?- Nawid, ....London.., ..UK....


No comments:

Post a Comment